No matter what your dental problems, we have solutions to keep you smiling.
At Personal Dental Care and Adelaide Dental Centre, we believe that prevention is better than cure, and that is why we think regular dental visits are so important. By having regular dental visits we can help you maintain healthy gums and teeth and address any problems you may be having and provide treatment before it becomes worse.
A general dental examination may include:
– Examining your soft (gums) and hard (floor and roof of mouth) tissues, and any tooth decay
– Addressing your chief concern and planning a dental treatment plan
– Taking a set of x-ray images called bitewings
– Discussing your oral hygiene habits
As part of our general dentistry services, our dentists are also exceptionally experienced in restorative dentistry services which include:
- CEREC Technology Porcelain Crowns & Fixed Bridges. Porcelain Inlays, Onlays & Veneers
- Root Canal Therapy
- Tooth-Colored Restorations (Fillings)